General InformationAll the accepted abstracts will be admitted as Poster Presentations. Only 8 abstracts, among those submitted, will be selected by the scientific committees to be presented in oral sessions.
- The abstract must be written in English.
- The abstract submission system will be opened on 1 August 2019.
- Deadline: abstracts MUST BE RECEIVED no later than
1 September 201912 September 2019.
- Online abstract submissions are required (via website: https://ams-ahss2019.kku.ac.th).
- Presenting authors must pay the registration fee and attend the meeting.
- All accepted abstracts will be published and distributed electronically in the International Medical Sciences Conference Syllabus.
- Notification of acceptance will be mailed by
1 September 201916 September 2019.
Content of the Abstract
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words.
- Author name(s) are listed as last name, abbreviation of first and middle name, e.g. Smith, JM. The name of presenter must be underlined.
- Author affiliations are included below the author list.
- Body of abstract: introduction (including purpose of the study), methods, summary of the results and conclusions.
- Formulas should be avoided.
- Use standard abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- References, figure and table MUST NOT be included in the abstract.
Please indicate the most relevant subject category that the abstract addresses
- Medical technology (MT)
- Physical therapy (PT)
- Occupational therapy (OT)
- Speech therapy (ST)
- Nurse (NU)
Best presentations based on the quality and relevance of the research as judged by the abstract review committee will be awarded. Please indicate on your submission form that you wish to be considered for an award.
For additional information or if you are unable to complete an online submission contact: E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org